The June & July 2012 ( NLE ) Nursing Board Exam Results – List of Passers stated in August 23,2012 by the PRC that 27,823 out of 60,895 passed the NLE given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu,Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laog, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga,Tacloban,Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last June 2012.
The members of the Board of Nursing are Carmencita M. Abaquin, Chairman; Leonila A. Faire, Betty F. Merritt, Perla G. Po, Marco Antonio C. Sto.Tomas, Yolanda C. Arugay and Amelia B. Rosales, Members.
The results of examination with respect to six (6) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
Registration for new nurses shall require the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name
- and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014.
Please Share this to all the Passers of June & July 2012 ( NLE ) Nursing Licensure Exam 🙂