The Department of Health recently released the memorandum no.2012-0030 which subject to the implementation of RN heals 3 and Rural Health Midwives placement Program for 2012 that was issued and duly signed by Secretary Enrique Ona to all undersecretaries and Assistant Secretaries,Heads of Opperation Cluster,CHD Directors,Chief of Hospital ,Bureau Directors,HRDU Heads,RN heals Project Management Team and Rural Health Midwives Placement Program Coordinator.
Important points of DOH memorandum for RN heals 3 and Rural Health Midwives Placement Program
- The RN heals 3rd Batch will end this February 15,2012.
- Nurses who have been satisfactory completed the learning and deployment project shall receive Certificate of Competency and Deployment from CHDs
- RN Heals 3rd batch shall train and deploy 10,00 nurses and 3,00 midwives for this year.
- Dropped out Nurses and Midwives from the program are discouraged from re-entering the project.
- Graduate’s nurses from RN Heals Batch 1 with very satisfactory performance have a chance to re-enter the project.
- RN Heal 3 orientation will begin on the 1st week of March 2012.
- Nurses will receive a monthly salary of 8,0000 while midwives also receive 6,000 pesos per month with both have additional allowance of 2,000 from Local government Unit(LGUs)
- They also be provided with Philhealth Insurance worth 1,200 per year and Group Accident Insurance worth 500 per year