It is true that there is a rough oversupply of nurses in the Philippines, and every opportunity will always be golden for our dreaming nurses. Dream no more, read on and start working on the qualifications, as Ireland needs you.
As of June 2015 this year, a POEA licensed agency named Chesam Recruitment Incorporated partnering with CPL Health Care is going to need over 300 male and female nurses for 5 of the best hospitals in Dublin. These hospitals are Teaching hospitals located in the heart of the beautiful city of Dublin. CPL health care is currently Ireland’s largest health care staffing agency. They have been operating for 20 years and have more than 700 permanent staff categories that include health care assistants.
Qualified nurses will enjoy a salary of over € 29,205 , that is actually almost 1.5 million pesos a year or 120,000 pesos monthly for the following vacancies:
- Cath lab, low level ICU, Cardiothoracis, Cardiothoracic ICU
- Oncology,haematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Colorectal and Gastroenterology
- PACU, Hemodialysis (with hospital experience)
- Anesthetics, recovery
- Medicine, Surgical areas, Nephrology/ Renal Transplant
- Coronary care unit for Burns/plastics and Cardiology
- Orthopedics, Lung Care, Radiology, General OR plus Cardiac OR staffing
Here is the offer that you are going to be applying for:
- Permanent position: assessment of about 6 weeks that can be extended up to 12 weeks
- Annual salary € 29,205 (1.5 million pesos a year or 120,000 pesos monthly) after assessment period.
- Shift differential Pay
- Initial Contract of 2 years in order to comply with immigration requirements.
- Flight Ticket from Manila to Dublin.
- 4 Weeks Initial Free Accommodation.
- 495 Euros NMBI cost to be reimbursed.
- Initial entry visa to Ireland will also be reimbursed at 250 Euros and 4,000 visa processing fee at the Embassy of Ireland in Manila.
- No placement Fees
- POEA processing costs will also be reimburse (4,000 pesos)
- Further education opportunities.
All the vacancies are considered permanent positions that offer long term opportunity, including Irish citizenship possibilities. All you really have to think about is to get at least an IELTS score of:
- 6.5 in Reading
- 7.0 in Writing
- 7.0 in Speaking
You can send your application directly to Chesam for a quick evaluation and for possible invitation. You can also attend free orientation seminars. There will be succeeding seminars to be schedule in Manila for selection interviews. Here are the basic requirements that you should be preparing in right now.
- BSN degree
- Philippines residency at time of application
- 2 years experience and currently employed in at least 250 beds cpacity hospital
- IELTS (mentioned above)
- NMBI registration
- at least 22-45 years old
- professional; with self confidence; assertive
Make sure that you will be submitting complete data and word resume as well. Here are the data where you can send all your requirements and inquiries:
- Name and data must be precise on what is indicated in the passport (Family Name, First Name and Middle Name)
- Recently professionally taken photograph.
- Full data resume with precise timing data (schools attended, trainings, special trainings, specific experiences with full address and contact person for reference)
- Include descriptions of the experiences and your role.
- IELTS overall scores to be attached
- At least 2 professional reference contacts with their complete data and e-mail address. Should be recent employers including current employer.
Complete address of the recruitment agency:
Chesham Recruitment Inc.
Suite number 219, The Peninsula Court
Makati Avenue, corner Paseo de Roxas,
Makati City 1226, Metro Manila
750 0640; 750 0641; 750 0642
POEA License No. POEA -222-LB-081712-R Job Ad.CPL-H/DATH’S -0013.
Always remember that there are no fees to be collected from the applicant, and the purpose is for manpower pooling only. This is an opportunity that is worth all the effort. If you have any questions and reactions please feel free to comment below.