Good news to all Western Visayas unemployed nurses RN heals 3 in Department of Health Center for Health Development Region 6 (DOH-CHD 6) finally accepts online application.
Guidelines for RN heals 3 Online application in Region 6
- Applicants for RN Heals 3 Western Visayas must apply to the training program via www.chd6.doh.gov.ph
All nurses with valid Professional Regulation Commision(PRC) licenses will be eligible
The following criteria for selection as follows:
- Physically and mentally fit
- Not over 30 years old at the time of deployment
- Resident/s of the identified municipalities
- Not able to receive of NARS and RNheals batch 1 Programs
- Should finish the one (10 year deployment program
- Applicants will be ranked based on the following:
- PRC Rating
- Results of Written Examination and General Weighted Average(BSN Course)
- Performance Evaluation Rating from previous supervisor(for those who rendered voluntary work in health facilities)
The aim RN Heals 3 project is to improve the delivery of healthcare and social services and create a pool of registered nurses with enhanced clinical and preventive health management competencies for the national and local public and private health sectors.
As well as to lead the eradication of poverty and hunger, promotion of gender equality, reduction of child mortality and improvement of maternal health as this project is in line with the human resources requirements of the DSWD’s Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program(4 Ps) or Conditional Cash Transfer(CCT).
Successful implementation of the project shall require partnerships with other agencies and organizations like the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), the Professional Regulation Commission – Board of Nursing (PRC-BON), Philippine Nurses Association (PNA), counterpart regional/provincial offices and the Local Government Units (LGUs).
The RN Heals 3 online Application will be until January 19-31 2012. Successful applicant deployment will be on February 2012