December 2011 NLE Room Assignment in Tuguegarao City Official released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
The said examination will be held in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cabanatuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, La Union, Legazpi, Lucena, (Angeles) Pampanga, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga and other Regional Testing Center. Before you search for your full name listed below, please be reminded to read the important instructions for December 2011 NLE(Nursing Licensure Exam)
- Please report to PRC Tuguegarao office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If there are errors/discrepancies in the data posted.
- On the first day of Exam,Please verify the list posted in your room assignment.
- If there are errors/discrepancies report to your room watchers for us to change/edit in the masterlist
December 2011 NLE Room Assignment in Tuguegarao City
Reminders to take note on December 2011 Nurse Licensure examination
- Bring your December 2011 NLE Notice of Admission when you verify your school/room assignment. Visit the examination site at least 1 day before the exam..
- Report to your assigned room before 6:30 a.m. and verify your seat number.
- General instructions will be given before the exam kept in mind all the instruction given by the proctor.
- Exam will start exactly 7:00 am . Late examinees will not be admitted into the examination room.
- Male – clinical uniform (white shoes, white socks, no name plate, no school /logo/pin) or school uniform
- Female – clinical uniform (white shoes, white stockings, no name plate, no school /logo/pin) or school uniform
- Pregnant female – white clinical scrub suit
Things to bring on the day of examination
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- 1 pc. metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- No. 2 pencils
- Ballpens (black ink only)
- 1 pc. long brown envelope
- 1 pc. transparent plastic long envelope (for keeping your valuables)
- Non-programmable calculators
Prohibited inside the examination room:
- notes, books, review materials
- programmable calculators
- phones, beepers, laptops or gadgets of similar kind
- bags other items generally not allowed as stated in the examinees’ guide