Here are the qualifications that you should be preparing for right now:
- Applicants must at least have a bachelor’s degree or College degree in nursing.
- This opening is strictly for female nurses only.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the clinical area to be qualified for this position.
- ICU specialization is also needed
- Applicants must also be at least 25 years old to 35 years of age.
- Complete Personal information
- Education in all Levels
- Specific work experiences and your job description
- Include all the Training that you have acquired in your practice years.
The documents that you will be needing are the following; everything should be placed in a LONG BROWN ENVELOPE:
- Detailed resume
- Employment Certificate includes the former employers and the current as well.
- Clear copies of the training that you have acquired during your practicing years.
- Diploma and TOR (Transcript of Records)
- Clear copy of your Passport and NBI
- Pictures: 2 pcs. 2×2 in white background with a name tag and 2 pcs. 3R whole body picture wearing business attire.
If you want more information and inquiries you can directly contact the following numbers.
The weather in Manama is arid. The coldest is 14.1 degrees celsius the hottest is 38 to 40 degrees celsius. It’s colder during the mid quarters of the year. The weather is one of the things that you should be ready for when you get hired. This is going to be a golden opportunity for nurses who would want to expand their horizon and help their family as well. Bahrain is a beautiful city waiting for your expertise, this is an opportunity, you would not want to miss so be sure that you are ready in all aspects, especially when you are going to be interviewed already.
This is a great stepping stone to better opportunities, you will also get to experience the advancements that their hospitals have preparing sharpening your skills. If you are a diverse nurse hungry for learning and better experience, this is a great option for you.